At Chainsaw Magazine we mostly review outdoor power tools including chainsaw and help consumers to find the best product which can cover all of their requirements.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Business, Marketing, IT or Communications may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for internet marketing content creation is enough.
At Chainsaw Magazine we strongly believe in education and giving back to the community. We want to help others who intend to do the same.
This annual scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process below. Remember to include:
- Your full name,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Your photo,
- Mailing address with your application submission.
There will only be one winner. The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award in approximately 30-60 days after the deadline. By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you. In addition, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, college or university identification, your photo and your essay on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
This scholarship is available to all college/university students who are currently admitted to and attending an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university or college.
Employees of Chainsaw Magazine or any family members of such employees are disqualified from applying for the scholarship.
Scholarship Award to the Winner: $1,000
Application Deadline: Must be received by December 15, 2017
How to Apply
Please write on the topic outlined below and provide us with proof of your current attendance at the college or university (for example, if you wish, by including your transcripts). Your written submission should be between 1,000 to 1,500 words, although the max length is not strictly enforced.
Article must be self written, unique and not published anywhere online or offline or in any media.
Submissions must be sent to us by email:
You are required to include the following information in your application:
- Your full name, address, and contact details including your phone number, photo and email address.
- A statement of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently attending college as set forth above. You may submit as evidence your most current undergraduate transcript. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Word document, Pages (Mac) or PDF attachment.
- Essays in WordPerfect or any other form will not be accepted.
2017 Essay Question
Review any Outdoor Power Tools and/or accessories in the form of Buying Guide for buyers/consumers with its features, pros, cons etc.
- Lawn Mowers
- String Trimmers
- Leaf Blowers & Vacuums
- Log Splitters
- Pole Saws
- Wood Chippers, Shredders
- Replacement Parts & Accessories
- Chainsaw Parts & Accessories
- Lawn Mower Parts & Accessories
- Leaf Blower & Vacuum Parts & Accessories
- Log Splitter Parts & Accessories
- Pole Saw Parts & Accessories
- String Trimmer Parts & Accessories
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Chainsaw Magazine to post the applicant’s name, college or university, photo and essay on chainsawmag.com or in other marketing communications. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
By participating in this scholarship, you give us your express consent to confirm your admission and attendance at the college or university by contacting the institution for verification.