Why you need the best slip resistant work boots? Or how slip resistance work boots can help you?
Well, as an on-site worker, your activity can’t be possibly restricted by walking on smooth or plain work site.
A few circumstance may require you to work on rough or slippery surface depending on what type of job you hold. Normally, these type of risky conditions increases the odds of getting hurt.
There can be many work related dangers in the place of your work, however slips and falls constitute the majority of labor-related accidents.
Slips and falls can be the reason for many critical injuries and are accountable for over 15% of all accidental deaths, which is second to motor vehicle accidents.
- Leather midcut upper for lateral support
- Eva midsole provides optimum cushioning, which absorbs road shock
- Lugged rubber outsole for traction, durability and foot protection
- Memory foam insole for comfort and cushioning
Best Slip Resistant Work Boots
|Best lightweight slip resistant work boots – Wolverine slip resistant work boots||Check Price|
|Best waterproof slip resistant work boots – Timberland slip resistant work boots||Check Price|
|Best steel toe waterproof slip resistant work boots – KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Work Boot||Check Price|
|Good slip resistant work boots – Thorogood men’s slip resistant rubber boots||Check Price|
|Best slip resistant work boots – Caterpillar Men’s Threshold Industrial Boots||Check Price|
Oil and slip resistant boots are a piece of your security gear and workwear that will make your activity a lot simpler and less dangerous.
Keep reading to know what are the best slip resistant work boots in the market right now.
- 1. Best lightweight slip resistant work boots – Wolverine slip resistant work boots
- 2. Best waterproof slip resistant work boots – Timberland slip resistant work boots
- 3. Best steel toe waterproof slip resistant work boots – KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Work Boot
- 4. Good slip resistant work boots – Thorogood men’s slip resistant rubber boots
- 5. Best slip resistant work boots – Caterpillar Men’s Threshold Industrial Boots
1. Best lightweight slip resistant work boots – Wolverine slip resistant work boots
Wolverine is a famous American brand that manufactures boots that can withstand the hardest situations while as yet giving uncommon solace.
The Wolverine slip resistant work boots are slip and oil safe work boot that is flexible, lightweight and for a boot that was supposed to work on dangerous surfaces, it was astonishing to us how they likewise figured out how to be comfortable at the same time.
Breathable work linings help keep your feet dry and keep them from getting excessively warm. Breathability additionally helps keep the boots smell free.
Just like their safety options, these Wolverine boots had a built-in fully padded innersole that provided balance, stability and support at the time of testing.
Finally, Wolverine Raider boots will not let you down. The pricing is significantly less while the quality does match other best boots.Check Latest Price
- Slip resistant rubber boots
- Genuine full-grain leather
- Contour welt construction
- Breathable wave meshes lining
- Lightweight top slip resistant work boots
- Removable full cushioned footbed
2. Best waterproof slip resistant work boots – Timberland slip resistant work boots
If you need a pair of work boots that are comfortable and will protect your feet from job site hazards, then take a look at this Timberland slip resistant work boots.
Yes, these are even better than most in that class. The features are overwhelming.
These boots were made with a steel-flex cut safe plate that will offer you 100% safety for your feet, which proved to be useful for those circumstances where you would work on slippery surfaces.
They are also safe to wear on sleeper grounds, because of their elastic slip, oil and warmth safe outsole.
This is the best waterproof slip resistant work boots, as we assure you will never fall notwithstanding when you try them in a slippery surface.Check Latest Price
Model: Timberland pro men’s 95567 endurance pr 8″ workboot
- Rugged full-grained leather uppers
- Rubber anti-slip sole
- Flexible steel-flex puncture resistant sole plate
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Electrical hazard protection
- Waterproof and slip resistant work boots
- Extra wide steel toe slip resistant timberland boots
- Anti-fatigue technology comfort system
3. Best steel toe waterproof slip resistant work boots – KEEN Utility Pittsburgh Work Boot
The KEEN utility is a name of a famous brand that offers numerous good work boots for different profession.
In this review, the model we are talking about is known as KEEN Pittsburgh steel toe boots.
These are some good slip resistant work boots based on premium quality Nubuck leather. Alongside cowhide developed upper, it has a non-stamping elastic outsole.
The most noticeable of the boots is its steel toe structure. Included lopsided arrangement that includes additional room in the toe box.
The boot having oil and slip obstruction include that encourages you to keep up equalization on any surface.
Implying that offer super footing effectiveness in both basic and critical circumstance.Check Latest Price
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Key-Tech full-length TPU torsion plate
- Electrical hazard protection
- Best oil resistant work boots
- Steel toe slip resistant rubber boots
- Reflective webbing
- KEEN-Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Waterproof leather upper
- Left and right asymmetrical safety steel toe
- Hydrophobic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
4. Good slip resistant work boots – Thorogood men’s slip resistant rubber boots
The Thorogood Moc Toe Wedge Boot isn’t considered as a wellbeing boot, however makes one of the most comfortable slip resistant work boots.
This boot is perfect for any wet, greasy or slippery floor surface and offers and other fantastic features.
Thorogood’s exclusive MAXwear outsole adds a 20 to 30 percent longer life to their already well-built women’s work boot.
From the moment you set foot in these boots you will appreciate how they feel – soft cotton drill vamp lining interior and a removable dual density, shock absorbing insole.
An electric shock resistant, slip resistant, thick sole provides additional safety and stability, allowing you to feel confident and secure on your feet on the job site.Check Latest Price
- Tough and durable Goodyear Welt construction
- Durable and stylish looking leather uppers
- Cotton drill vamp lining
- Removable dual density shock absorbing insert
- Rubber midsole
- Slip and oil resistant polyurethane Max wear Wedge outsole
5. Best slip resistant work boots – Caterpillar Men’s Threshold Industrial Boots
The Threshold Waterproof Work Boot is a good all-around boot for tough projects and tough job sites.
Equipped with steel toes and plates, these Caterpillar Plan safety boots have suede and nylon uppers with tough rubber outsoles.
This leather pair has electrical hazard safety features and is finished with a slip- and oil-resistant sole to ensure extra protection during your workday.
The Threshold Waterproof work boot is made with seamed seals for water protection, an incredibly slip resistant outsole that exceeds ASTM standards and full grain leather for extreme abrasion resistance.
All the features and the decent makes this boot some of the best choices out there.Check Latest Price
- Slip resistant waterproof rubber boots
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar & tongue
- Rated ASTM F2892-11
- Electrical Hazard (EH) safety features
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Slip- and oil-resistant rubber traction sole
It does not matter the type of surface you are working on, above-listed top slip resistant work boots will keep you steady on your feet with their great traction and balance. They will all offer you the best slip and oil resistance.
When you are wearing the right type of shoes on a slippery or sleek surface, it will without a doubt have an enormous difference.
These sorts of boots are equipped for giving you the truly necessary traction, paying little respect to the kind of surface you are strolling on.
While buying these boots, most important thing to look for is the traction provided by the boots.
Most brands are quick to convince their customers that they offer the best oil and slip resistant work boots, while they are just misleading the customers.
Just buy the best slip resistant work boots according to your budget and preferences and enjoy a nonslip safe and injury free day!