Aside from being uncomfortable, sweaty feet are more of a problem than most people tend to realize. It can cause a different kind of disease and skin problems.
So, best work boots for sweaty feet can save you from this uncomfortable situation, as well as different skin problems.
As we all know comfort is associated with breathability, a pair of the best breathable work boots for sweaty feet can give the comfort and safety that you would require to do your job effectively and efficiently even in the hottest months.
- MAKE HIKING A COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE These Merino wool hiking socks are built to provide you with total support and comfort during your hiking trips, no matter the weather. Each pair of these hiking boot socks is ideal for the rugged terrain, allowing these to be great mens or women's hiking socks
- ITCH FREE MATERIAL These wool hiking socks come blended with nylon to promote a comfortable, itch free experience. Ultra comfortable, these women and mens hiking socks won't cause you to pause in your step to scratch at your foot or readjust the calf height sock
- KEEP YOUR FEET WARM DURING COLD WINTER HIKES With these hiking socks, women and men alike can enjoy the comfortable warmth that these cozy socks provide. Especially good for the colder months, each winter sock in the pair of men and womens wool socks will keep out the cold and moisture that wintertime often affords
- SUPERIOR CUSHIONING IN THE FOOTBED These mens and womens hiking socks offer a shaped cushioning in their footbed to promise a more comfortable trek up the mountain. Through the use of these mens wool socks, women and men can enjoy less fatigue and pain in their feet after a long day of hiking in these ladies wool socks
Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
|Best work boots for sweaty feet – Timberland PRO Sweat Proof Work Boots||Check Price|
|Best breathable work boots for sweaty feet – Thorogood Classic Anti-Sweat Work Boots||Check Price|
|Best steel toe work boots for sweaty feet – Keen Utility Breathable Classic Dry-Lex Work Boots||Check Price|
|Best winter work boots for sweaty feet – EVER BOOTS Ultra Dry Work Boots for Sweaty Feet||Check Price|
|Good work boots for sweaty feet – Carhartt Breathable Moisture Wicking Work Boots||Check Price|
On the market, there is a wide choice of safety shoes, and at first sight, they look all the same, but actually, there are big differences between the various types.
So, you need to be cautious when making the purchase.
In the following section below, we have reviewed 5 of the best men’s work boots for sweaty feet that you can find in the market today.
- 1. Best work boots for sweaty feet – Timberland PRO Sweat Proof Work Boots
- 2. Best breathable work boots for sweaty feet – Thorogood Classic Anti-Sweat Work Boots
- 3. Best steel toe work boots for sweaty feet – Keen Utility Breathable Classic Dry-Lex Work Boots
- 4. Best winter work boots for sweaty feet – EVER BOOTS Ultra Dry Work Boots for Sweaty Feet
- 5. Good work boots for sweaty feet – Carhartt Breathable Moisture Wicking Work Boots
1. Best work boots for sweaty feet – Timberland PRO Sweat Proof Work Boots
For those of you who are in need of a rugged work boot, Timberland PRO has got you covered with these Boondock safety boots.
Perfect for rough mountain climb, this Timberland work boot has solid footing. Ortholite footbed ensures safety from stun, counteracting falls and wounds.
The breathable built with an antimicrobial treatment, control smells, making this the best work boot for sweat-soaked feet.
It is a great work boot for the active person who works hard and plays hard. This multi-use summer work boot fits perfectly into any situation.
In terms of protection, the boots came with a full-grain waterproof leather that let me work in contact with water knowing that my feet would remain dry!
Forget about working under hot temperatures and worrying about the sweat as these Timberland boots came with an anti-microbial mesh lining aimed to control odor and fight sweaty feet.Check Latest Price
- High quality leather safety boots for sweaty feet
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe bumpers
- Moisture wicking lining
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Monster grip outsoles
- Nylon front lacing
- Ever-Guard leather toe
- Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Excellent construction
- Water-resistant best boots for sweaty feet
- Slip-proof rubber outsole
- Lightweight good work boots for sweaty feet
- Straps holding laces fall apart
- Toe leather may wear off quickly
The Timberland Pro ranks among the best work boot for sweaty feet for a lot of reasons, including overall comfort and protection. The breathable mesh-lining helps keep your feet dry and odor-free.
2. Best breathable work boots for sweaty feet – Thorogood Classic Anti-Sweat Work Boots
These soft toe American Heritage boots from Thorogood will do you a world of good when on the job site.
This boot is considered as a standout amongst the best sweat feet work boots in the market today, the Thorogood’s 6-inch sponsorship gives lower leg support while climbing or lifting.
It is made to deal with even the harshest situations on the whole climate conditions.
These boots are made with the highest standard in mind and meant to never let the wearer down.
A moisture management technology that allows the work boot to stay cool and fresh.
The boots came with removable Shock Absorbing footbeds on Poron cushion insoles that brought to me the possibility to do my work feeling my feet comfortable and rested.
Alluring styling and appearance, beside execution, make this boot well known among buyers.Check Latest Price
- Fabricated full-grain leather
- Ultimate shock absorption footbed
- Patented Poron made comfort cushion.
- Fiberglass made shank
- MAXWear Wedge slip resistance.
- Cotton vamp lining
- Lightweight breathable work boots for sweaty feet
- Goodyear triple storm welt stitching
- Rubber midsole for comfort
- Electric shock resistant best boots for sweaty feet
- Superior comfort anti-sweat work boots
- Come in steel toe and non-steel toe versions
- Sizing may run big
- Long break-in period
Backed by generations of excellence and based on a solid foundation of excellent performance, there is a 100 percent money back guarantee with these Thorogood boots.
3. Best steel toe work boots for sweaty feet – Keen Utility Breathable Classic Dry-Lex Work Boots
We are more than happy to introduce you to this pair of steel toe work shoes that are stylish as well as practical from Keen Utility.
Keen is a very community and environmentally focused company driven to help nonprofits worldwide. Their dedication to serving others shows in the outstanding quality of their products.
Anatomical engineering sees to it that the internal support mechanism cradles the natural contours of your foot and provides excellent arch support.
There is a Dry-Lex footwear lining that keeps your feet dry and sweat free all day long.
The boot also has a large toe. The toe area was redesigned to allow feet to breathe and spread out, freeing pinched and cramped toes.Check Latest Price
- Water resistant leather upper
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable dual density EVA footbed
- Electrical hazard
- Contoured heel lock
- Molded reinforced toe
- Excellent arch support
- Waterproof uppers
- Best steel toe boots for sweaty feet – advanced steel-toe protection
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles
- Sole is not so durable
- Long break-in period
These work boots are ideal for tough job sites, and whether you’re hiking or working, these well-made boots will not disappoint you. If you want to find a great pair of good work boots for sweaty feet, then you have to look no further, these Keen work boots are for you!
4. Best winter work boots for sweaty feet – EVER BOOTS Ultra Dry Work Boots for Sweaty Feet
Coming at number four, this boot from Ever Boots is a combination of durability, comfort and one of the best work boots for sweaty feet in the market right now.
This boot is manufactured with materials of the highest caliber to ensure this boot to be wholly waterproof.
The soles are lightweight and incredibly flexible, allowing you to walk, bend and stand comfortably for long hours.
The anti-fatigue technology prevents your joints from feeling sore by alleviating both pressure and shock.
These are multi-purpose boots that can be utilized not only for heavy duty construction but also landscaping, gardening, farming or hiking in the outdoors if that’s what you like.Check Latest Price
- High quality leather built
- Flexible bending rubber sole
- Moisture wicking performance fabric
- Comfortable PU Midsole
- Insulated Lining
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel guards
- Provides excellent traction on slippery and uneven surfaces
- Oil-resistant leather
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable EVA insole
- Roomy steel toe area
- 30 day money back warranty
- Outer sole heel wore out
- Sizing can be an issue
If you prefer soft-toe work boots, then you should take a serious look at Ever’s Tank boot. It’s lightweight and comfortable yet still rugged enough to endure the toughest of tasks.
5. Good work boots for sweaty feet – Carhartt Breathable Moisture Wicking Work Boots
The Carhartt is a trusted name for generations of workers with proven field testing and this boot here is another great work boot from them.
This shoe is perhaps the ideal mix of style, design and utility. It has all the solidness of a work boot yet is intended to resemble a sneaker. It is made of real cowhide with an engineered, adaptable sole.
The toe of this composite boots comprises of non-metallic materials, for example, Kevlar, carbon, elastic, fiberglass, plastic etc. Composite toe boots are strong – nearly as solid as steel-toe boots – and they’re brilliant for any individual who works with electrical hazzards.
The outsoles will deflect shock and keep you from falling in most slippery environments, thanks to excellent traction.
This particular boot features FastDry technology which can wick away sweat to keep your feet cool and dry.Check Latest Price
- Premium leather build best work boots for smelly feet
- Unique Rugged Flex technology
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole
- Oil resistant, slip resistant and chemical resistant
- Rubber sole
- Flex technology provides excellent all-day comfort
- Shock absorbing traction
- Super comfortable
- Shock-absorbing outsole
- Water resistance
- Generously padded tongue and collar
- Sizing may run large
- Soles may crack overtime
How to stop feet sweating in work boots?
The sweat of feet is very common and not only appears in summer times. Some people suffer from this problem throughout the year and can become very annoying.
Causes of foot sweat
Sweating is something necessary for our body to regulate the excessive heat of the body. The sweat glands are responsible for expelling toxins from sweat and are found in the palms of the hands, soles of the feet and forehead.
Among the most frequent causes of foot sweat are:
- The thermal autoregulation
- Physical exercise
- Pathologies such as: diabetes, some liver diseases, constipation.
10 tips to prevent foot sweat
Wash your feet with vinegar. You can use cheap vinegar and soak your feet in it or just soak a vinegar towel and put it on your feet for 20 minutes. Repeat this procedure 3 times a week and the vinegar will eliminate odors completely. In addition to your feet will feel extremely soft.
Find socks for your flats. Although it is often impossible to wear socks, if you wear flats, tennis or closed heels because they do not look good, it is necessary that you look for some socks for this type of footwear or else your feet will sweat and then smell very badly.
Apply a little baking soda on your shoes and leave them like this overnight. This will serve to eliminate the bad smell. Use a coffee filter to not make them so dirty.
After using your shoes, apply some talcum powder on your feet. It will absorb the sweat of your feet and allow you to feel fresh when you put on your shoes again.
Change your patent leather shoes with leather ones. This material allows your feet to ventilate unlike plastic or patent leather shoes, which also make the feet sweat twice.
Apply a little deodorant on your shoes and on your feet. Preferably use one spray so you can also use it for your armpits without contaminating it.
Clean your shoes with antibacterial wipes after using them. This way you will avoid the annoying and horrible foot fungus that causes this effect and others. Don’t forget to do it, it’s super fast and effective.
Use essences or tea bags. You can make your own bag of aromatic flowers or use tea bags and leave them inside your shoes all night or you can apply a few drops directly on your feet before using your shoes.
Do not wear the same shoes two days in a row. Especially in hot weather. It may sound excessive, but it is best to let your shoes dry completely one day and use others the next day to make them sound.
Keep your feet cool and don’t repeat socks! If it’s hot, use sandals so that your feet are always fresh, and if you’re going to wear closed shoes, never repeat the same pair of socks twice … no matter how clean you see them.
Home remedies against foot sweat
To end this problem, the following remedies will help you achieve it:
Black tea: Black tea is an effective home remedy against foot sweat. This is because it contains tannic acid that is a powerful natural skin drying agent.
To apply it we have to make an infusion with two liters of water and black tea. Pour the liquid into a large bowl and place your feet in it. After a few minutes dry your feet well.
Apple vinager: Pour a liter of warm water in a bowl along with half a cup of apple cider vinegar . Dip your feet in it and add coarse salt. Let your feet soak for about 15 or 20 minutes. When you take off your feet dry the soles and fingers well.
Carhartt makes quality workwear, and this work boot is no exception. From its delicate, flexible calfskin to its great footing, it’s the best safety boots for sweaty feet for individuals who work in a hard-thump condition.
There are plenty of good work boots on the market today, and we hope our reviews help you to make the buying choice that best suits your needs, job, and feet.
No matter what your foot problem is, the solution could be as simple as finding the right shoe.
Purchasing the best work boots for sweaty feet remains a matter of preference based on your particular need.
Breathability is one of the main features men look for when purchasing new work boots for sweat feet.
Besides, should also look for criteria like waterproofing, Low profile, Arch support and Mesh lining.
Just follow this criteria and keep looking until you find the boot that has everything you’re looking for!