Tanaka Chainsaw Review: Another great brand we are reviewing now is the Tanaka. Tanaka produces couple of good electric and gas chainsaws. We have picked and reviewing the top Tanaka Chainsaws those are highly purchased and appreciated by the customers and have positive feedback and reviews in Amazon.
- 【Safety Unique Design:】 HUYOSEN PRO chain saws for trees gas powered with Rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop), hand guard, safety trigger and safety switch protects against accidental starts. The gas chainsaw with cushioned full wrap handle makes this chainsaw more balanced, maneuverable and comfortable to operate.
- 【Lightweight, Compact and Efficient:】Powerful Dynamic System optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder. HUYOSEN PRO Gas Chainsaw 12 Inch Guide Bar Siz-3/8" Pitch -57 Drive Links - .050" Gauge ideal for cut small limbs, wood, trimming, saplings, pruning trees, branches and wood tools with ease, the gas power chainsaw provides rugged construction.
- 【HUYOSEN Displacemen:】 HUYOSEN PRO 25 cc Chainsaw full crank 2 cycle engine provides greater power and less vibration, the engine speed can be up to 8500 rpm, can bear high temperature,0.9kw 1.2hp power motor offers a consistent performance. Its electric motor roars to life with the squeeze of a trigger.
- 【Gas Oil Chainsaw Easier to Use:】 Unlike electric chainsaw tools, this gas oil chainsaw require gasoline, support powerful & high effcient and reduces fuel consumption up to 25%. The ergonomic design paired with slip-free handle keep proper amount of oil on the chain to ensure smooth and safe sawing.
Best Tanaka Chainsaw
|Tanaka TCS33EDTP/12 32.2cc 12-Inch Top Handle Chain Saw with Pure Fire Engine||Check Price|
|Tanaka TCS33EDTP/12 32.2cc 12-Inch Top Handle Chain Saw with Pure Fire Engine||Check Price|
|Tanaka TCS51EAP 50.1CC 20-Inch Rear Handle Chain Saw with PureFire Engine||Check Price|
|Tanaka TCS40EA18 18-Inch 40cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Rear Handle Chain Saw||Check Price|
Tanaka chainsaw, a high innovation power tool that constantly provides top engineering features to enhance quality and productivity since inception.
Its features such as powerful pure fire engines, safety parts like side access tensioning system, half throttle choke, automatic oiler and long customer warranty make it stand out amongst its counterpart products.
Its incredible features and performance attract buyers.
1. Tanaka top handle chainsaw review – Tanaka TCS33EDTP (12 inch & 14 inch)
The Tanaka TCS33EDTP comes with a powerful 32.2cc engine suitable for commercial use such as pruning, shaping and hobby work.
It does a clean job with less emissions. It is easy to start and comes with features that ensures convenience while using such as access chain tensioning for chain adjustment, automatic oiler, sprocket nose bar, and an anti vibration system.
Light weight and top handle is the best advantage of Tanaka when you are up in a tree. It starts well, cuts fast, handles well and is economical to run. The oiler works very well. The & year warranty is great to have.Check Price in Amazon
- 32.2cc commercial grade top handle chainsaw.
- Half throttle choke with purge primer bulb for easy start and warm up
- Fuel Capacity (fl oz) : 9.9. Fuel Mix Ratio : 50 : 1
- Automatic gear-driven oiler
- Side access chain tensioning to provide quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Sprocket nose bar provides added control for easier cuts
- Two versions available: 12 inch (11.9 pounds) and 14 inch (12.4 pounds)
- It is lightweight and easy to start.
- Pure fire engine to provide a powerful performance
- Less fuel consumption
- Very well built
- A little expensive but you get what you pay for. A chainsaw with a very powerful engine.
- You might get the gas cap and the bar oil cap difficult to open as they tend to bind closed. Just use a screwdriver in the slot on the cap and make it extremely easy to open.
A everyday use chainsaw due to its size and dependability. Maintain it properly, you you will love it. Use the premium fuel from lowes. Keep it sharp. Remove fuel and oil when done.
A great saw with high quality build.
The Tanaka chainsaw review on Tanaka tcs33edpt shows that it is worth the value, it’s 32.2cc power engine enhances productivity, it is easy to start, it works as a great back up, it is light weight and is usually well balanced during usage.
It has a 4.4 out of 5 star rating from 283 customers so far which shows how good of a product it is. Some few customers less than 10% complained of oil leakage and that it falls apart or suddenly stops working, however these malfunctions could be prevented by proper usage and maintenance.
The tanaka tcs33edpt is no doubt amongst the tanaka top handle chainsaw for sale with its proven power and productivity from customer reviews.
Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 32.2cc 14-Inch Top Handle Chain Saw with Pure Fire Engine
The Tanaka TCS33EDTP 14 inch is another of the Tanaka top handle chainsaw for sale, it comes with a 14 inch bar and chain compared to its 12 inch model discussed above.
It has a weight of 12.4 pounds, its innovative 2-stroke engine allows for an ultra low emissions and greater productivity.Check Price in Amazon
It also has parts that ensures comfort while working such as the automatic oiler, access side tensioning system, half throttle choke with purge primer bulb.
It comes with a 7 year consumer, 2 year commercial and 1 year rental warranty.
This is a product you would find amongst the Tanaka top handle chainsaw for sale in the Tanaka chainsaw review, it also has one of the best Tanaka top handle chainsaw review as it has an incredible 74% 5 star rating from a 283 customer rating.
It shows incredible features such as being well balanced, light, strong, working as a great back up, having a dependable design, and also that it cuts better without much hassle.
A very low percentage of 8% made up of a 1 star rating were complaints of parts pulling off after non usage for a little while, oil leaking off and damaging some parts which can be said to be the result of mishandling. Asides this, the tanaka chainsaw review for this product is amazing.
2. Tanaka Rear Handle Chainsaw Review – Tanaka TCS51EAP 50.1CC 20-Inch
The Tanaka TCS51EAP chainsaw with PureFire Engine was originally built for commercial use to cut large trees quickly.
A 50.1cc commercial grade PureFire engine provides clean and powerful performance but less fuel consumption. The decompression valve gives the gas chainsaw a easy start. The bumper spikes and sprocket nose bar provides added control for easier cuts.
The Tanaka TCS51EAP is simple to operate with side access chain tensioning. An automatic and adjustable oiler ensures correct oil flow to the bar and chain.
Other features includes
- A half throttle choke with trigger release for easy start and warm up
- Tool-less access to the air filter
- A spring type anti-vibration system for user comfort and less fatigue
- A strong double pole brake handle for safety and ease of mind.
- An optional 16-Inch and 18-Inch bar and chain are available.
- Decompression valve, primer bulb and auto return choke
- Automatic and adjustable oiler
- Bumper spikes and sprocket nose bar
- 50.1cc commercial grade PureFire engine
- It starts easily
- A great quality saw that works well.
- The carburetor to throttle trigger linkage might come off as it isn’t held onto the trigger very well. Probably a random issue.
The Tanaka chainsaw 50cc review follows the same positive path as other Tanaka chainsaw reviews. A 4.5 star reviewed chainsaw as it’s being a great quality saw, being able to cut through large trees easily, exhibiting great money value, commending its long term warranty, safety and easy to use features and being able to work for a long period of time.
There were however some few low ratings claiming that the chain went off during usage, gets too hot while using and that it’s pat are not easy to get. But overall, it’s a strong tool that works great at cutting large trees especially, a quality chainsaw worth every penny and would definitely be repurchased as stated in the Tanaka chainsaw review.
3. Tanaka TCS40EA18 18-Inch 40cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Rear Handle Chainsaw Review
Tanaka TCS40EA18 is a 40cc 2.4 horsepower commercial grade engine that ensures efficient work and is very environmen friendly as it reduces fume emission.
It is ideal for homeowners especially cutting firewood and cleaning around the yard.
It comes with an anti vibration design for user comfort, S-Start system for easy start-ups, inertia- activated chain break for user safety.
It also includes an irresistible 7 year consumer warranty which is awesome. It has a light weight of 10.01 pounds.Check Price in Amazon
- It has a 40cc, 2.4 horsepower commercial-grade engine.
- An 18 inch Oregon bar and chain for better cut.
- A side-access chain tensioner for easy adjustment.
- S-Start reduces the amount of pull-force required to start the unit by 50%
- Inertia-activated chain break for user safety.
- An anti vibration system for user comfort.
- It is lightweight and starts easily
- It is powerful and reliable.
- Its long term warranty supersedes other counterparts in the market.
- The carburetor may get hot during prolong usage.
The Tanaka 40cc chainsaw is an excellent tool for cutting dry woods, it is environmental friendly, valuable, reliable, starts easily, light weight and easy to handle, and also highly recommendable.
There were few reports of parts melting, and the carburetor to the throttle trigger linkage popping off and also the carburetor to the gas tank. Other than this, the TCS40EA18 chainsaw review reveals it is highly recommend and worth the value.
The Tanaka chainsaw reviews are mostly positive and confirm the innovative features that ensures quality in Tanaka products. With the reviewed products above, it shows that it is truly a leader in the quality of its craftsmanship worldwide.
It produces durable chainsaws and accessories, they value worthy, they work greatly, easy to start, and are highly recommendable.
Product reviews are important in making a better choice during purchase and also to be well informed before hand through ratings and comments by users.